RMA Request

How do I request a Return Material Authorization (RMA)?

If your TurboCATS testing product is in need of repair and/or calibration service, you will need to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number before returning the unit. In order to return your testing equipment to us, please fill out the form below to receive your RMA number.

TurboCATS warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. You may contact us through our Technical Support page or visit our TurboCATS Warranty page. Click here for more information.

Customers must pay for the cost of shipping their defective product to TurboCATS. TurboCATS is not responsible for packages lost in transit to TurboCATS.

Your Information

Details Of Your Request

Select A Service Type